News & Blog
Recap: Jung Sky's flight operations in 2022
There are lots of reasons to feel good about our 2022. Besides the fact we added a certified Part-145 aircraft maintenance organisation to our service portfolio, we have also achieved YoY growth in every major flight operations column.
To be more precise:
- We have performed 1,246 flights (positioning + pax) which is a 7 percent increase vs 2021.
- Our number of flights with passengers also grew by 10.6 percent.
- Our total flight time was also in the 'plus' column, increasing by 7.6 percent.
- The flight time with passengers increased by 9 percent.
- We had a total of 191 different contractors, mainly private jet brokers and concierge agents, from 33 countries. It is a +18 increase in comparison to 2021.
- We performed flights to 196 destinations, six more than the year before.
Most of our clients (brokers) came from England, followed by Germany, USA, France, Switzerland and Italy. Our top destination was Rome (Ciampino Airport), followed by London, Nice, Naples, Zurich, Palma de Mallorca, Milan (Linate), Split, Venice and Dubrovnik. Fun fact: in the last 5 years, our top five destinations were Nice, Rome Ciampino, Vienna, London and Zurich.
Italy has once again (several years running) been our TOP market in terms of flight frequency. If we look at the numbers and calculate the average, it turns out that every fourth flight we did was to or from an Italian destination. The next one are French destinations (9 percent of all flights), German destinations (also 9 percent) and - interestingly - Croatia, 6.4 percent and that's not counting Zagreb as our home base.
One more fun fact: during the summer Italian destinations come up in 32 percent of all our flights and Croatia is second, with 13 percent.
View previous news:
Here, you book yourself the always interesting Jung Sky newsletter which keeps you in touch with all the nice things that are happening to us. Don't worry, we won't be a nuisance, smooth flying is the only way we roll.