News & Blog
JOB ALERT: We're looking for a B1 and B2 licensed aircraft technician
Jung Sky is a privately owned business aviation operator from Croatia, founded in 2009 and headquartered in Strojarska cesta 20 in Zagreb. Our flight operations include almost 1.300 flights per year towards more than 200 different airports around Europe and northern Africa. Our fleet currently consists of two Cessna 525A CJ2 jets and we have 9 pilots in our team of 26 people in total.
Following last month's announcement of the plan to set up our own aircraft maintenance organization, we're looking for the right person to join our MAINTENANCE team as a:
B1 and B2 LICENSED AIRCRAFT TECHNICIAN
In this position you will be responsible for:
- Acting as certified staff in a new Part-145 maintenance organization,
- carrying out scheduled / unscheduled maintenance and defect rectification,
- performing all maintenance relevant to the safety of flight operations,
- providing AOG support,
- completing all work in accordance with regulations, i.e. using manuals, related manufacturers publications, approved company documents, procedures and policies.
- EASA Part-66 AML Licence, Category B1 and/or B2 and with minimum one aircraft type rating.
- Type rating on Cessna 525/525A/525B (Williams FJ44) is an advantage, but it is not mandatory.
- Experience in line maintenance environment is preferred.
- Previous work experience in Williams FJ44 engines (Williams Training Course) is an advantage.
- Flexible approach to work, matching the operational requirements.
- Ability to work as an individual and part of the maintenance team.
- Being competent with documentation processing.
- Willing to learn and to develop further within the organization.
- Strong communication skills and reliability.
- Independence, initiative and a sense of responsibility.
- Basic computer knowledge of MS Office and engineering software programs (preferably CAMP).
- English language - fluent written and spoken.
- Unrestricted right to work and live in Croatia.
What we offer:
Business aviation is a very dynamic and diverse industry, so we offer a chance of becoming a part of a tremendously exciting environment, respectful team, supportive management and a successful airline company that’s constantly growing and evolving.
In 2021, Jung Sky is putting one of its most vital strategies into motion: the establishment of an in house Part 145 (line and base) organization, so you will have the chance to be part of the initial team. We offer a stimulating salary, details of which will be discussed during the selection process.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and motivational letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before February 8, 2021.
View previous news:
Here, you book yourself the always interesting Jung Sky newsletter which keeps you in touch with all the nice things that are happening to us. Don't worry, we won't be a nuisance, smooth flying is the only way we roll.