In case of data subject’s data processing, Jung Sky acts as a data controller.
Pursuant to applicable EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: “data subject”); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
JUNG SKY PRINCIPLES RELATING TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Jung Sky shall:
- collect and/or process personal data lawfully and fairly, and to the minimum extent necessary for successful fulfilment of the contract and/or legal obligation (lawfulness and fairness);
- collect personal data only for below specified purposes (purpose limitation); collect only adequate, relevant and limited personal data necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- keep records of any personal data in accurate manner and up to date, as well as ensure that any inaccurate personal data which is processed is erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- keep personal data no longer than is necessary for the purpose for which the personal data are processed (storage limitation)
- keep all personal data secured and shall implement and keep at all times latest technical and organizational measures in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of data subject (security).
HOW DO WE COLLECT PERSONAL DATA
Jung Sky may collect personal data on data subject who use Jung Sky service via any mean of communication, e.g. phone, e-mail, official Jung Sky web site. Also, Jung Sky may collect and process personal data of the data subject by its flight crew on site depending on legal requirements of each country of flight destination.
Additional Information received via Web site
We may receive and store certain types of information automatically, such as whenever you interact with the website. This information does not necessarily reveal your identity directly but may include information about the specific device you are using, such as the hardware model, operating system version, web-browser software (such as Firefox, Safari, or Internet Explorer) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address/MAC address/device identifier.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA
Purpose of collecting and processing of your personal data is to successfully render our services, to take steps prior to entering a contract, and additionally for marketing purposes, subsequent subject to prior consent given by you.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Jung Sky shall collect and process any data subject’s personal data based on two purposes:
- to fulfill its contractual obligation towards passengers;
- Contact information: name, surname, address, e-mail, phone number, bank account number, passport ID number, optionally: passport/personal ID card number and any other information required by law;
- Financial information: bank account number, bank, credit card number;
- to fulfill legal obligation of a certain country;
- We are obliged, depending on country of flight departure and/or destination, to additionally collect and disclose certain personal information in order to comply with legal requirement, e.g. to register your entry in certain country as a tourist;
Depending on service type, in order to fulfill our legal obligations, we may request from time to time additional information such as:
- Passport, personal ID scan or some other required document for the passenger;
- any other information required by law. We shall not process your data for any other purpose then for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual and legal obligation. In case of processing your personal data for potential marketing purposes, we shall obtain from you a prior consent, which consent you can withdraw at any time by simply addressing to our contact written below.
We shall not process your data for any other purpose then for the purpose of fulfilling our contractual and legal obligation. In case of processing your personal data for potential marketing purposes, we shall obtain from you a prior consent, which consent you can withdraw at any time by simply addressing to our contact written below.
HOW COLLECTED INFORMATION IS USED
In general, we use personal information to operate, deliver our services. Examples of how we may use your information include:
- to successfully take necessary steps at the data subject prior to entering into contract;
- to successfully fulfill our contractual obligation;
- to successfully fulfill our legal obligation;
- to resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- with prior consent for marketing purposes:
- To provide you with services and products;
- To communicate with you about our events or our partner events.
INFORMATION SHARED TO THIRD PARTIES
We are sometimes required to submit in limited manner your personal data to third parties (e.g. to booked hotel on your behalf, ground handling carrier for luggage, use of lounge room at the airport, for taxi driver to identify you in front of the airport, to proceed with payments via online payment systems etc.), however, such activity is strictly related to fulfillment of contractual services previously agreed with you and information sharing shall be reduced to minimum.
We are also sometimes required to disclose your personal data to comply with requirement of any governmental authority, e.g. to submit your name and surname to register you as a tourist in the country, airport security check etc.
Jung Sky will never sell or rent your personal information.
HOW YOU CAN ACCESS OR CHANGE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You are entitled to review, correct, or amend your personal information, or to delete that information where it is inaccurate. For this purpose, you can always address us to our contact details below.
HOW WE PROTECT AND STORE PERSONAL INFORMATION
Jung Sky maintains appropriate physical, technical and administrative measures to protect the security and confidentiality of the personal information you entrust to us. E.g., we use security measures such as firewalls and data encryption, enforce physical access controls to our buildings and files, authorize access to personal information only for those employees who require it to fulfill their job responsibilities.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We shall keep your information for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. For example, where you book a flight with us we will keep the information related to your booking, so we can fulfil the specific travel arrangements you have made and after that, we will keep the information for a period which enables us to handle or respond to any complaints, queries or concerns relating to the booking. The information may also be retained so we can continue to improve your experience.
We will actively review the information we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymise it, when there is no longer a legal, business or customer need for it to be retained.
RIGHTS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Rights of access and correction
You have a right of access to the personal information that we hold about you under GDPR, and to some related information.
Right to rectification
You can require any inaccurate personal information to be corrected or deleted.
Right to object and right to erasure
You can object to our use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes at any time and you may have the right to object to our processing of some or all of your personal information (and require them to be deleted). If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to data portability
You are entitled to transmit data we collected about you to another entity in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You may request such transmission from us to another controller where technically feasible.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Jung Sky LLC, Strojarska cesta 20, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
How do cookies work?
Cookies usually contain some of your settings (such as preferred language or address). Later, when you open the same website again, your web browser sends back the cookies that belong to that website. In this way, the website is able to process and display information tailored to your needs and habits, that is everything that you have checked on the site for the first time.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personal information (such as your name or email address). However, such information can be saved only if you allow it. Websites cannot gain access to information that you did not provide access to and they are not able to independently gain access to other files on your computer on their own.
Why are cookies useful?
On trusted websites, cookies can enrich your experience because they enable memorizing of your preferences and needs and skipping registration at each visit. They make using the website easy, and ads that are displayed are determined by your way of searching and using the website of a certain topic. Moreover, cookies allow monitoring visits to website, which enables businesses to sell advertising space.
Default activities of saving and sending cookies are not directly visible. However, you are able to change the settings of your Internet browser so that you can choose whether to approve or reject individual requests for cookie storage. You have the option to turn on automatic deleting of all stored cookies when closing your Internet browser.
What type of cookies are there?
Temporary cookies or session cookies – are removed from the computer after closing your Internet browser. Websites use them to store temporary information, such as items in a shopping cart.
Persistent (stored) cookies – remain on the computer after closing your Internet browser and are saved on your computer for a fixed period (usually a year or longer. Websites use them to store information, such as login name and / or password so you do not have to report every time you visit a particular place.
First party cookies – come from the website you’re viewing and can be persistent or temporary. Using these cookies, the website can store data that will be reused the next time you visit that site
Third party cookies – come through advertisements and other websites (third party), whose code is typically set by the website you are viewing.
- In order to provide a better user experience
- To monitor and analyze usage and traffic patterns on our web sites
- For displaying ads
- For proper operation of the website (when such action is necessary)
Cookies help us in the above-mentioned and we never store your personal data in them.
Most websites use this or similar practice, and according to the regulations of the European Union of 25.03.2011. we have an obligation to ask for your consent before saving these data.
By using our websites it is considered that you consent to the storing of cookies. Turning off and / or blocking the cookie storage, you can still browse our sites, but there is a chance that some of their features / functionalities will not be available.
Measuring usage / attendance and advertising
We use Google Analytics system to measure attendance on websites. If you want to turn off the storage of cookies, you can do so at the following link:
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
In addition to Google AdWords advertising system, cookies can be stored by other advertising systems through which our partners serve their ads, eg .: OpenX Source, Gemius, Your Online Choices, Opt Out From Online Behavioral Advertising.
Find out more at the link: http://www.google.com/privacy_ads.html
How to disable / turn off cookie storage?
Turning off / blocking cookies you decide on permission to store cookies on your computer. You can edit the settings in your web browser, and information on how to do that you can find at the following links:
Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582
Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/hr/kb/Brisanje%20kola%C4%8Di%C4%87a
Please note: Blocking all cookies can help protect privacy, but may limit your experience on some websites.